1001 SOUTH MIAMI AVE.
Revuelta Architecture International
Bedrooms: 1 - 4
Request More Information
1001 South Miami Ave., Brickell, FL
Presenting Miami's Italian Masterpiece.
Downtown Miami's hottest neighborhood celebrates a property that represents a true architectural icon. Brickell Flatiron is an urban oasis developed by Ugo Colombo's CMC Group and designed by renowned architect Luis Revuelta: the tower of soaring glass is defined by the sweeping exposures, which wrap around the grand interiors crafted by Italian interior architect Massimo Iosa Ghini.
- Interior Architecture by acclaimed Italian designer Massimo Iosa Ghini
- Full time doorman & concierge
- 24-hour valet & covered garage self-parking
- Additional bicycle & private storage space
- Six destination controlled super-high speed elevators & separate dedicated service elevator
- “Brickell Flatiron Link”: An integrated digital concierge service available to all residents
- 64th floor rooftop pool towering above the Brickell skyline boasting sweeping, 360° unobstructed water & city views
- Rooftop spa & fitness center with Pilates, yoga & aerobics studio, private steam, sauna & locker facilities
- 18th floor lap pool
- Premium ground floor retail & dining
- Private residents movie theater
- Wine room & cellar
- Library lounge with billiards & cigar room
- Children’s playroom & pool
- Furniture ready interiors with premium porcelain tile flooring made in Italy
- Floor-to-ceiling height: 10’ in penthouse residences & 9’ in tower residences
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor-to-ceiling windows sliding glass doors throughout
- Wide elliptical balconies with finished flooring
- Panoramic views of the Miami Skyline & Biscayne Bay
- Custom Snaidero kitchens & Dornbracht faucets
- Miele professional grade appliances
- Bathrooms with custom signed Milldue cabinetry & Italian marble flooring
Located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Brickell Flatiron is ideally situated within walking distance of Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre-fashionable conveniences-with picturesque sidewalk cafes, fine dining, shopping, markets, outdoor and cultural activities along the way.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.