3161 CENTER STREET, MIAMI, FL 33133
GLASSHAUS IN THE GROVE
G.D8, with Element Development, LLC
Varabyeu Partners, Miami & Europe
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Request More Information
3161 Center Street, Miami, FL 33133, Miami, FL
At the gateway to The Grove and the new Millionaire’s Row.
Coconut Grove — so often featured in movies and songs — sits on the shore of Biscayne Bay just south of downtown Miami. Where the picturesque streets of The Grove begin and tree-lined 27th Avenue runs down to the Bay, glasshaus stands as an iconic, elegant counterpart to the gleaming high-rise towers now lining the waterfront.The soaring towers of Brickell Avenue and Bayshore Drive are just a few minutes away, but here at glasshaus your world unfolds at a different scale. With open panoramas of sunrise and sunset from your balcony. Soft breezes and fragrant flowers outside your windows. Every room is filled with fresh air and light. And all of your senses connected to your environment.
BULDING AMENITIES AND SERVCIES
- Boutique building in the heart of Coconut Grove
- Twenty-three exclusive residences.
- Bauhaus inspired design by award-winning European architect and interior designer, Varabyeu Partners.
- Views of Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove and Downtown Miami skyline.
- Contemporary lobby with 14’ ceiling.
- FOB-controlled access to building and common areas with state-of-the-art video system monitoring.
- Secured underground parking with assigned parking, and 10 dedicated electric car spaces with individual charging station connection.
- Attended front desk lobby with security system and controlled access.
- Resort style Rooftop Pool & Poolside Cabanas for residents’ use.
- Rooftop summer kitchen, alfresco dining area and lounge.
- Fitness center adjacent to Zen garden.
- Electric bicycles for owner use.
- Wi-Fi in public areas.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences ranging from 1,080 to 2,953 total square feet, including terraces.
- 11’ finished ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Kitchens with Italkraft® cabinetry and stone countertops.
- Kitchen appliance package including panelized refrigerator, wall oven, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher.
- Duravit® bathroom fixtures.
- Energy Star stacking washer and dryer.
- Master suites with separate “his” and “her” closets.
- Pet friendly building.
- Choice of porcelain, wood or tile flooring throughout interior.
- White lacquered cabinets with marble countertops.
- Italkraft® closet systems.
- Automated and manual window roller shade package for bedrooms and living areas.
- Home atomization standard features upgrade, including Nest® Thermostats Wi-Fi controlled system.
- Lighting package.
- Built-in media package with fiber optic wiring.
The private entrance to glasshaus is tucked away on Center Street, a shady lane in the heart of the Grove. From here you walk to your favorite restaurants and cafes, theaters and art galleries. A few blocks away you can dock your boat at famous Dinner Key Marina or the Coconut Grove Sailing Club — where every glasshaus owner is a welcomed member.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.